This policy explains our privacy practices, the website https://www.thedoggybakery.com developed by The Doggy Company (the “Website”) (together, “Doggy Bakery/we/our/ours/us”).
All user account owners are required to be at least 18 years of age (or have the permission and supervision of a responsible parent or legal guardian), therefore, this policy does not discuss use of the Website, or services by minors.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In order to ease the convenience of your use of the Website, we may require you to provide certain information about you such as (together, “Personal Data”):
- Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
- Information (for example, date of birth, nationality)
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use the services.
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our services.
- To extend this personalized experience, Doggy Bakery may track the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your device and save certain Personal Data on your device in the form of cookies. Doggy Bakery uses this data to deliver web pages to you upon request, to customize the site to your interests, to measure traffic within the Website, and let advertisers know the geographic locations of websites’ users. You agree that we may use your Personal Data to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Website. Such portion of the user data provided by you to Doggy Bakery that may be personal or sensitive in nature, will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics and demographic patterns; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data for the purposes of:
- Meeting our obligations to our customers;
- Making our products and services available to you;
- Personalising your shopping experience;
- Improving our service;
- Managing our relationship with customers;
- Securing and enhancing your use of our Website;
- Conforming to local legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents).
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
- We may share Personal Data and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally affiliated to Doggy Bakery (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide services to you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the services.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information to selected third parties, where you have chosen to share such information.
- Doggy Bakery may share sensitive your personal information with any third party without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your Doggy Bakery account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- We have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. You agree and acknowledge that we may engage third-party services providers for the provision of cloud service storage solutions, and Doggy Bakery is not responsible for any lapse in security on the part of such service providers. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information.
- You shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by you through your Doggy Bakery account. Doggy Bakery assumes no responsibility or liability for the improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by you, whether online or off-line.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. If you have registered your profile on Doggy Bakery, your Doggy Bakery id and password are required in order to access your profile information.
STORAGE OF DATA
- We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
If you become a registered member, you will be able to receive promotional email regarding latest offers and discounts from us. You may also receive such communication if you have made a purchase as a guest user.
Please note that in case you don’t wish to receive such e-mails, you have the full liberty to opt-out of such communication any time.
To unsubscribe from our emailer list you can send us an email at [email@example.com].
- Please note, that should you opt out of our emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of Affiliates, with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third-party websites.
PRIVACY RELATED INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
The Doggy Bakery fully complies with all the Indian laws applicable, and takes its user’s privacy concerns seriously. In case the user believes that Doggy Bakery has not complied with this policy with respect to their Information or in case the user has other related concerns or queries, they may right to the address given below.
CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org